Some are just in the ideation stage, but about half are already planned and reserved.
3. Sandhills Gamelands, North Carolina. Day hikes and astrophotography
4. Isle Royale National Park, Michigan. Backpacking. Jeff only
5. Colorado Rocky Mountains. Day hikes and astrophotography
7. Quebec National Parks, Canada. Day hikes, maybe some astrophotography
9. British Columbia landscapes via snowmobile, Canada. Jeff only. I've not yet done winter astrophotography. Maybe on this trip
We are truly fortunate. Looking forward to it all.
Jeff and Kathy
PS: Our 2014-2016 Trips. The links below point to our photo galleries
1. Southwest Utah: Zion, Arches, Canyonlands & Capitol Reef National Parks, Red Cliffs National Conservation Area, & Snow Canyon State Park. Day hikes and astrophotography. As of today, only about 20% of the photos have been processed and uploaded, the remainder to go up sometime in 2017
2. Great Smoky Mountain National Park 2016. The focus was on streams. All photos are up.
3. Denali National Park. Jeff camped for almost two weeks; including 8 nights at Wonder Lake Campground. Epic rain, but spectacular at the same time. As of today, only one photo has been processed and uploaded. The rest (2000 frames, ~400 compositions (aka photos)) will go up later in 2017
4. Ontario for fall color: Pukaskwa National Park: Lake Superior, Algonquin, and Killarney Provincial Parks. Arguably the toughest hiking we've ever done. Go figure. Jeff has not yet processed these photos, but some photos from this trip that were taken by Kathy are up on her Favorites page
2. Great Smoky Mountain National Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Jeff backpacked the Appalachian Trail across the western half of GSMNP
3. Adirondack Park for fall color. One of our all-time best trips for photography
2. Texas Hill Country for wildflowers
3. Banff and Jasper National Parks, Canada. One amazing month. Jeff backpacked for two weeks and then Kathy joined him for day hikes